Palladium Group is a privately owned real estate company. Its core businesses are Portfolio and Development investments. The Group invests for its own account and in partnership with private and institutional investors. Its knowledge and expertise allow for a combination of efficiency and quality of life aspects through a global approach to residential and commercial projects. Palladium Group covers all facets of real estate, from urban and architectural design to ownership, development, asset and property management, as well as maintenance of single assets and portfolios. The Company started as a general contractor over a hundred years ago. In the twenties, the Company evolved by beginning to construct several buildings in Paris together with associated property management business activities to enhance and create additional synergies and value for the construction company. Through the years, the Group expanded its activities throughout Western Europe, particularly in Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, The Netherlands, as well as the United States and most recently into Saudi Arabia.
Job Title: HSS Coordinator - Nigeria IHP
Job Ref: req8217
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- The Health System Coordinators shall be based at strategically located Local Government Health Authorities (LGHAs).
- The IHP Health System Strengthening (HSS) coordinators will be responsible for providing technical assistance and capacity building across the building blocks of the health system and enhance the utilization of data for decision-making and apply adaptive management at the LGHA (6-7), PHC and community to continually strengthen accountability, systems and services for reduced child and maternal morbidity and mortality.
- Facilitate and support LGHA officials to adopt and effectively implement state-wide policies
- including, but not limited to, Primary Health Care Under One Roof (PHCUOR), PHC
- revitalization, Integrated Supportive Supervision, and integrated RMNCH+N and malaria
- Build capacity of LGHAs to strengthen Facility Management Committees (FMC), Quality Improvement Teams and Ward Development Committees (WDCs) to fulfill their functions and work with health providers to improve integrated primary health care
- Provide guidance to LGHA’s to enhance HRH availability and performance of integrated primary health care through appropriate training, mentoring and integrated supportive supervision to facility (PHC) and community-based structures (WDCs/VDCs and community-based health workers/volunteers)
- Support the implementation of strategic plans for Human Resources for Health at the LGHA and PHC levels that are based on evidence and are designed to support improvements in RMNCH+N and malaria
- Provide technical leadership to and build capacity of LGHA officials to use available data and information to make strategic decisions for planning, budgeting and supervising systems for health financing, health workforce, service delivery, supply chain, governance and accountability
- Works with LGHAs to strengthen institutional and financial capacity for quality PHC service delivery, incorporating new and innovative approaches as appropriate for FMCs and WDCs
- Participate in catchment LGHAs’ planning meetings, to provide guidance and adapt/target IHP technical assistance plans, as necessary to address needs
- Conduct regular internal review and analysis of program and quality improvement data for catchment LGHAs to determine progress towards goals and gaps and develop plans for technical assistance to address gaps.
- Provide support to LGHA and facility officials to explore opportunities to collaborate with the private sector to improve RMNCH health outcomes
- Coordinate scheduling of program-wide technical assistance activities for catchment LGHAs
- Provide clear documentation of programmatic achievements and keep state management team informed on monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor which contribute to the achievement of program goals
- Reports to the State IHP Governance and Leadership Advisor