Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Human Resource (HR) Assistant
- Receive and Track staff leave requests.
- Ensure attendance sheets are collected and submitted on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Assist updating national staff HR’s administrative filing.
- Ensure that soft, as well as the hard record, is available in official files.
- Assist employees to understand and adherence to policies and procedures.
- HR Assistant is responsible for all in-country travel according to company policies.
- Assist expats to book their international flights when they are going on R&R.
- Coordinate with Gen Coo Assistant
- Responsible for tracking all incoming and visiting expats movements.
- Prepare and maintain various databases to support the HR activities.
- Ensure Staff are up to date on important communications.
- Assist in event management: Arrange meetings, seminars, or workshops.
- Realize copying and filing and scanning of administrative documents.
- Because of the emergency relief nature of MDM’s work, working hours may be irregular and employees are expected to be flexible in their approach to working hours under emergency conditions.
- He/she works under the supervision of the Human resources Coordinator.
- This job description can be modified according to changes in activities or in the context. It can be amended at any time after mutual consultation, in order to fit the requirements of the programs.