Legacy Palace Hotel gives you the luxury of an international standard hotel with the freedom and space of home, by offering you the flexibility of choosing individual guestrooms or a complete fully fitted apartment
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- Compensation, benefits, training, employee relations, and performance management.
- Process, verify, and maintain documentation relating to personnel activities such as staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, and Classifications.
- Interpret and provide guidance and instruction to the office team on HR processes, policies, workflow, and work unit priorities.
- Provide employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Analyze training needs to design employee development, language training and health and safety programs.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts, and helping to resolve work related problems.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.When needed, contract with vendors to provide employee services, such as background verification, health and life insurance, and transportation.
- Assist the office team with understanding and using the Performance Evaluation System.
- Provide oversight to the work performed by the driver and cleaner and ensure their duties are carried out in a timely and efficient manner.
- Mediate conflict, grievances, and harassment cases.In consultation with the Human Resources & Administration Manager, will make decisions on HR issues.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.