Marcforte Business Consulting - Our client in the Information Technology sector specialising in Software Development is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Location: Lagos (Ilupeju)
Job Contract: Permanent
- Managing recruitment, training, career development, compensation and benefits, employee relations, industrial relations, employment law, compliance, disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Maintaining and developing the organisation human resources by planning trainings, evaluating employee relations and human resource policies.
- Analysing training needs in conjunction with line managers; planning and delivering training.
- Preparing payroll and maintain staff records.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and descriptions for all positions.
- Prepares employees for assignments by conducting orientation and training programmes.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys, scheduling and conducting job evaluations, preparing pay budgets, monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions, recommending, planning and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Developing HR planning strategies with line managers by considering immediate and long-term staff requirements.
- Recruiting staff by preparing job descriptions and adverts.
- Create and implement policies on a variety of workplace issues e.g. disciplinary procedures, absence management, working conditions, performance management and equal opportunities.
- Manages staff job results by disciplining employees, monitoring performance and appraising job results.