Our mission: building a responsible group of financial institutions dedicated to microfinance. MicroCred was founded in 2005, through the initiative of Arnaud Ventura, founder and CEO, by PlaNet Finance and partners shareholders. MicroCred Holding is an investment company that invests in and manages responsible institutions and provides them with the technical assistance they need to become leaders in their respective countries. Our vision and objective MicroCred provides technical support to the microfinance institutions in its investment portfolio. Thus, the subsidiaries share the same strategic direction and common practices. MicroCred provides tools, methodologies and common procedures, including : Procedures and guidelines for the management, administration, funding and reporting; A common group Management Information System (MIS); A common policy for monitoring and managing social performance according to the local conditions;Processes complying with the principles of responsible finance, including the Clients Protection Principles of the Smart Campaign; A range of customer-oriented products and services that are innovative and consistent within the Group; A strong brand and marketing strategy; Good governance and internal control policies; Human Resources Management methodologies and procedures in order to create a strong "corporate culture”; Access to international financing.
Job Title: Human Resource Metrics and Analytics Officer
Direct Supervisor: Human resource Manager
- The Human Resource (HR) Metric and Analytics officer will collect, compile, and analyze HR data, metrics, and statistics, and apply this data to make recommendations related to recruitment, retention, and legal compliance.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Collects and compiles HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including the human resource information system (HRIS) and payroll outputs, management and employee surveys, exit interviews, employment records, government labor statistics, competitors practices, and other sources.
- Analyzes data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to recruitment, hiring practices, motivation, turnover, and compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Prepares reports of data results, presenting.
- Identifies and recommends reasonable short- and long-term goals, milestones, and benchmarks for key performance metrics.
- Based on metrics and analysis, makes recommendations for policies and activities to improve the organizational culture including suggestions to attract and hire qualified candidates, to motivate and retain employees, to address staffing issues, and to maintain legal compliance.
- May conduct or assist with conducting classification audits to ensure that jobs are properly classified as exempt or nonexempt.
- Ensures compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices.
- May guide and/or assist with performance, benefit, and compensation review and evaluation processes
- Present all data surveys and findings to the HR Monthly bulletin.
- Performs other duties as assigned.