Biacom Agro Nigeria Limited is a registered agro-allied based company in Nigeria, specializing in the manufacture, importation, marketing and sales of feeds and concentrates, veterinary pharmaceuticals, feed additives and poultry equipment. Apart from the fact that we are a very dependable and reliable firm, we have a commitment to continuously improve the production efficiency of livestock farmers by providing the best overall value to our customers by delivering quality feed and feed additives, animal health products, poultry equipment and related services that consistently meets and exceeds their expectations.Our organization is a rapid growing sector we are in need of a human resource officer who will facilitate new hires for the company. This will include screening, recruiting, interviewing, and placing workers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
- Recruiting and interviewing potential applicants on experience, skills, and education
- Drawing up plans for future personnel hiring procedures and goals
- Performing administrative tasks
- Overseeing employee health and safety procedures
- Organizing and managing new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
- Updating job requirements when needed
- Contacting applicants references
- Performing criminal background checks required by company
- Explaining and providing information on employee benefits, programs, and education
- Advising on company benefit needs or evaluating benefit contract bids. REQUIREMENT AND SKILLS.
- One to three years of experience in a human resources position or related position
- Excellent computer skills, knowledge of Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping.