Pivotage Consulting - Our client, a full-service property management company, is looking to grow its team by hiring suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Ref Id: AFSL/1871/HRO
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Expert / Top Level
Summary / Objective
- The HR & Admin position is responsible for planning, directing, coordinating and driving the human resources activities and administrative supportive services of the organization.
- Driving the company’s HR administration, developing and implementing HR policies, strategies and initiatives aligned with overall business strategy.
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances and other issues.
- Delivering effective support to the head of HR, ensuring operational excellence across all aspects of the HR function.
- Managing the recruitment, talent acquisition and selection process.
- Providing support to employees in various HR related functions such as leave management, compensation and resolving employee grievances, issues and problems.
- Developing and implementing a performance management system that best suits the organization.
- Nurturing and promoting HR programs to create an efficient, positive and conflict-free workplace.
- Developing a reward and compensation plan and maintaining accurate up-to-date, accessible HR records.
- Assessing training needs to apply and monitor training programs.