West-Bay is specialist in brand building and event development; while our services cover consultancy, sales & staging of branding concepts, freelance research, and many more; and our connection is wide and unbeatable.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Personnel
- Our corporate branding firm requires the services of a young and dynamic hardworking person to take the role of the Human Resource Personnel job with immediate effect. Applicants for this job must be able to do the following tasks:
- Training and Development
- Leads the implementation of the performance management system that includes performance development plans (PDPs) and employee development programs.
- Establishes an in-house employee training system that addresses company training needs including training needs assessment, new employee on-boarding or orientation, management development, production cross-training, the measurement of training impact, and training transfers.
- Assists managers with the selection and contracting of external training programs and consultants.
- Assists with the development of and monitors the spending of the corporate training budget. Maintains employee training records.
- Establishes and leads the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire a superior workforce.
- Interviews management and executive position candidates; serves as part of the interview team for position finalists.
- Chairs any employee selection committees or meetings.
- Employee Relations
- Formulates and recommends Human Resources policies and objectives for the company on any topic associated with employee relations and employee rights.
- Partners with management to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs, and laws.
- Determines and recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation. Conducts periodic surveys to measure employee satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Coaches and trains managers in their communication, feedback, recognition, and interact
- Conducts investigations when employee complaints or concerns are brought forth.
- Monitors and advises managers and supervisors in the progressive discipline system of the company. Monitors the implementation of a performance improvement process with non-performing employees.
- Reviews, guides, and approves management recommendations for employment terminations.
- Reviews employee appeals through the company complaint procedure