The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a non-governmental, humanitarian organization with 60 years of experience in helping to create a safer and more dignified life for refugees and internally displaced people. NRC advocates for the rights of displaced populations and offers assistance within the shelter, emergency food security, and water, sanitation and hygiene sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources & Admin Technical Assistant
Webcruiter ID: 4257396889
Location: Damasak, Borno
Reports to: Field Office Coordinator
Full Time / Part-time: Full-time
Employment Type: Contract
- NRC is looking for a Human Resources & Admin Technical Assistant for our field office in Damasak in Northern Nigeria.
- The purpose of the assistant position is to assist in the day to day implementation of the support functions responsibilities in Damasak, Borno State
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure proper and systematic filing of all personnel files
- Support recruitment process by collecting applications, long listing, schedules examination, administering tests, and conducting interviews
- Coordinating appointments and background/reference checks, and communicating benefit information
- Maintaining a database of field office recruitment
- induction of new staff, and schedule briefing with relevant departments and assist in email address requests for new staff
- Preparation of contracts for both casual workers and full time workers
- Issuance of stock request to relevant department and updating and sharing the stock report on a monthly basis.
- Ensure that office and guest house supplies are requested for and timely distributed
- Preparing and circulating the Minutes from the all staff meetings
- Supervising of the cleaner/cook
- Any other task assigned by Line Manager