Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an independent international medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid in more than 60 countries to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural or man-made disasters or exclusion from healthcare.
Job Title: Human Resources Assistant - Anka
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Human Resources / HR
Location: Anka - Zamfara
Slot : (1)
Job Type: Indefinite Period
Duty Station: MSF OCA, Anka Project
Main Objective and Responsibility of the Position
- Execute administrative, HR and legal related tasks to support the Project Human Resources Manager following MSF standards and procedures, in order to ensure legal compliance and to realize the HR capacity required to achieve project objectives
Responsibilities / Activities
- Under supervision of the Project HR Manager managing personal files in order to ensure accuracy, compliance and on time payments.
- Updating the HR database and personal files to facilitate HR processes management.
- Updating social security tax office files in order to meet legal requirements including specific amendments when necessary in order to ensure local labour and fiscal law compliance.
- Preparing employment contracts in conformity with legal requirements including specific amendments when necessary in order to ensure local labour and fiscal law compliance.
- Preparing monthly pay slips for all staff, editing and updating the necessary data, in order to ensure the punctuality and accuracy of staff payroll.
- Making all administrative information available to the staff (posting, meetings, etc.), supporting the Project HR Manager in translating documents into local language and assisting in meetings upon request.
- Additional HR / Admin tasks delegated by the Project HR Manager.
- Act as focal point for staff health insurance (complete registration and follow up)
- Ensure awareness and clear communication of the administrative information as instructed by the Line Manager,
- Supporting the Line Manager in translating documents into local language and assisting in meetings upon request."
- Responsible for updating the social security tax office files including specific amendments when necessary in order to meet legal obligation and maintain the labour and fiscal law compliance.
- Updating the staff personal files (Hard copies and tools) and all the administrative documents to facilitate HR processes management.
- Evaluations follow - up (Action plan, updating the appropriate tool), Track the training recommended for the staffs in order to make a clear staff performance report
- Incentive follow up (Agreements extension or closing)
- Under supervision and support of the line manager, be the focal point on local L&D (local training follow - up)
- Preparing internal request and lease actively with the Logistic Supervisor and Supply Supervisor in that collaboration
- Act willingly and proactively on the other HR instructions from the line manager for the smooth running of daily tasks.
- Best knowledge of all the HR Assistant accountabilities and ready to cover 100% the gap of HR Assistant A and master Homere properly.