Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner
Location: Warri, Delta
Department: Human Resources
Reports to: Human Resource Manager
Direct reports from: HR Officers
Job Summary & Purpose
- This role ensures effectiveness in managing, developing, motivating and retaining staff in the Company
- Act to ensure the achievement of HR strategy and objectives
- Lead and direct the HR team in the Company to deliver appropriate and efficient customer focused service across the HR value chain
- In conjunction with the HR Manager, act to ensure all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with regulatory requirements.
- Identify gaps in existing HR policies compared to business needs and contribute to the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures in the Company to ensure compliance.
- Develop effective working relationships with the senior management team to ensure the delivery of HR plans to support the achievement of business areas and HR strategies
- Embed a performance management culture within the business unit as a means of business improvement by ensuring clear objectives, feedback and the improvement of deliverables through behaviors aligned with company values.
- Oversee the management and timely resolution of employee-related disciplinary and grievance issues at the Company
- Ensure optimal utilization of the HR budget
- Manage human resource information management systems
- Obtain and review feedback from staff to aid/improve HR service levels and provide alerts on HR issues that may impact on other areas of operations
- Make a report on the performance of the HR functions
HR Strategy and Planning:
- Alignment of HR strategy with Group’s business strategy and objectives
- Quality of recommendations to management on HR-related issues
- Accuracy and timely preparation of HR budget.
- Adequacy of organizational structure to meet business needs
- Culture awareness level among staff
- Number of disciplinary cases for non-compliance with company culture
- Feedback from internal and external surveys
Staff Recruitment and Placement:
- Adequacy and timeliness of manpower planning
- Quality of recruits
- Performance of newly recruited staff
- Staff attrition rate
Training and Performance Management:
- Relevance of training programs to development needs of staff
- Quality of work outputs/deliverables from trained staff
- Effectiveness in monitoring staff performance.
- Accuracy and completeness of staff information
- Ease of tracking & retrieving up to date staff information
- Level of Coaching, Mentoring, and training of departmental staff.
- Respect for individuals
- Achievement of set/agreed objectives
- Effectiveness of service delivery and support to the business
- Turnaround Time (TAT) on the delivery of assigned tasks
- Effectiveness and timeliness of upward and downward communication and feedback.