The genesis of The Concept Group was initially borne from a functional and structural approach, simply delivering better effectiveness through shared services of back office functions for its more market facing organizations. As the organization grew, the Group along with its member subsidiaries have evolved to embody much more. As a tested guiding light, our core values which we passionately uphold give us a sense of purpose and direction not only in our professional but in our private lives also. These values summarized are based on three pillars; (Great) People, (Continuous) Innovation and the (Ideal) Culture.
Job title: Human Resources Business Partner
- The Senior Human Resources Strategist is responsible for human capital strategies and consulting services within the group.
- His or her tasks includes identifying, designing, and implementing long term solutions for desired strategic outcomes in areas such as talent management, human capital effectiveness, culture and engagement, performance management, leadership development, change management, organizational design, and talent retention.
- Overseeing the HR strategy unit’s procedures, suggesting measures and tactical approaches to improve the organization’s employment life-cycle (e.g. recruitment, on-boarding, career growth, capacity planning, succession planning, competency modeling, talent balancing/mapping, occupational gap assessment and workforce realignment)
- Diagnosing and forecasting potential organizational problem areas.
- Applying appropriate human capital analytics and using data to drive Human Capital decision-making processes.
- Defining strategic goals and objectives and providing guidance to ensure alignment of the human capital plans with the organization’s mission.
- Determining best practices derived from human capital benchmark studies.
- Designing change management and human capital development programs and implementing strategic planning initiatives to achieve business growth and expansion requirements.
- Analyzing or developing competency models and determining career ladders.
- Forecasting hiring costs by the department and helping to create budgets.