SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Coordinator (M/F)
Reference number: 2019-13693
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contract: Permanent contract
Contractual hours: Full time
Employee Status: Cadre
- We are looking for an efficient Human Resources (HR) Coordinator to be our HR Representative is our office located in Port Harcourt.
- You will facilitate daily HR functions like keeping track of employees records
- You will undertake a variety of HR administrative duties :
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance
- Maintain records of nationals personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits etc.)
- Perform orientations, onboarding and update records with new hires
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity