Banyan Global is an international development consulting firm committed to improving livelihoods through market approaches for a broad and lasting impact. The firm is headquartered in Washington, DC with staff working in a number of developing countries. Banyan Global operates seamlessly within six practice areas: health, finance and investment, enterprise development, gender, youth, and evaluation and learning.
Banyan Global is recruiting for four Human Resources for Health (HRH) Coordinators in the states Ebonyi, Kebbi, Sokoto, and Bauchi (one each) for an upcoming, five-year USAID-funded health workforce management project in Nigeria. The position is full-time and based in the respective state – candidates must either reside in the respective state or be willing to relocate for the life of the project. Only citizens of Nigeria or those authorized to work in Nigeria should apply.
· Contribute to strengthening of HRH management systems at the state level by contributing to the development and implementation of state HRH plans.
· Build the capacity of academic health institutions across the state to effectively utilize HRH.
· Train HRH teams on best practices in workforce performance management systems that improve productivity and retention of health staff.
· Coordinate with state government on improvements to in-service training system and performance by supporting the Government of Nigeria in its stewardship role.
· Ensure project activities are in compliance with state regulations and provisions.