Banyan Global is an international development consulting firm committed to improving livelihoods through market approaches for a broad and lasting impact. The firm is headquartered in Washington, DC with staff working in a number of developing countries. Banyan Global operates seamlessly within six practice areas: health, finance and investment, enterprise development, gender, youth, and evaluation and learning.
Banyan Global is recruiting for a Human Resources Information System (HRIS) Specialist for a USAID-funded health workforce management project in Nigeria. The position is full-time and based in Abuja with travel to Bauchi, Sokoto, Kebbi, and Ebonyi States.
- Facilitate the establishment of an HRIS stakeholder leadership forum for improved collaboration and continuous dialogue between decision-makers and HRIS implementers;
- Design and manage an assessment to inform improvements in state information and communication technology (ICT) infrastructure;
- Coordinate the implementation of the nationally adopted HRIS software solution at the state level;
- Support improvements in HRIS capacity among stakeholders to ensure system sustainability;
- Identify linkages with other databases and information systems to ensure interoperability; and
- Support the development and maintenance of processes for data integrity.