Kloverharris Limited is a Human Resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Role & Responsibilities
- Work with the management team to assess hiring needs and help develop new positions and job descriptions.
- Perform searches for qualified job candidates, using sources such as computer databases, and networking, Internet recruiting resources, media advertisements, and employee referrals.
- Interview job applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, or job skills.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Develop and manage an onboarding process for the company.
- Prepare job descriptions and update them as changes occur.
- Maintain and update all human resources documents, such as organizational charts, employee handbooks, and performance evaluation forms.
- Confer with management to develop, revise, and/or implement personnel policies or procedures.
- Conduct exit interviews with employees leaving the company.
- Continually build and develop core HR data and processes, such as job analysis, onboarding, employee evaluation, compensation etc
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering policy and helping resolve work related problems.
- Ensure the planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training and mentoring managers to coach and discipline employees.
- Review and modify compensation and benefits policies as needed to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Address employee relations issues, such as work complaints, harassment allegations, or other employee concerns.
- Perform potentially challenging staffing duties, for example, concerns regarding staffing levels, mediating disputes, termination of employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Prepare or maintain employment records related to events such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions.
- Represent and reinforce the company culture through training and workshops.