Creative is an international development organization dedicated to supporting people around the world to realize the positive change they seek.
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Requisition No.: HUMAN01983
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Programs
- Creative Associates seeks a Human Resources (HR) Manager for an upcoming education project in Nigeria, which seeks to improve student access to school and literacy outcomes in a language they use and understand in Grades 1-3 in select areas of Nigeria, equitably and sustainably. The HR Manager oversees and manages HR issues on the project.
Reporting & Supervision:
- This HR Manager reports to the Operations Manager.
- Review CVs and application information and prepare short-list for any vacancies;
- Schedule interviews;
- Organize and assist in conducting interviews alongside senior management;
- Write minutes of the interview proceedings;
- Orienting newly employed staff to the project’s Abuja Office;
- Prepare and provide new employee documents containing Creative rules and regulations;
- Process and compile employee records confidentially and accurately in files;
- Work with Team Leaders to ensure employees who go on leave fill in Leave Forms;
- Ensure individual employees fill in and submit Time Sheets on time;
- Reconcile Timesheets with information on Leave Forms;
- Ensure all employees are on Medical Insurance, together with their eligible dependents;
- Ensure all queries and challenges faced by employees regarding their medical insurance are attended to by the Insurance Company for clearance;
- Monitor contract renewals and ensure performance evaluation is completed;
- Provide information as required by Compliance Officers/Auditors during the control/audit exercise;
- Perform general administrative duties like mailing and receipt of internal and external mail for the administration, courier service arrangement and if needed give assistance to faxing, photocopying and making sure that staff contacts are updated;
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Human Resource Director (Creative Home Office); and
- Prepare minutes for staff meetings.