Owotecsho Enterprise - Our company is a business development consulting firm that provide customized solution for the formulation. We assist clients in creating and managing strategic relationships and alliances with other organization, including startups to multinational companies, research institutions, and government agencies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
- A competent Human Resources Officer is urgently needed to be responsible for reporting to the human resources manager and working alongside an existing human resources officer
- The candidate will supports human resources department by screening and interviewing applicants; preparing payroll, orienting new employees, administering employee benefit programs.
- Advising management and staff on a wide range of HR related matters.
- Handling of disciplinary investigations, hearings, appeals and grievances.
- Management of recruitment and selection activities for technical, professional and managerial level positions to include formulation of job descriptions, advertising and management of interview process.
- Lead and manage various Human Resources projects as directed by the Human Resources Manager and in line with HR objectives.
- Manage and co-ordinate manpower planning in line with company expansion.
- Managing absenteeism through absence management policy for both short and long term absence in line with Human
- Resources objectives.
Requirements and Skills
- Proven work experience as a Human Resources Officer or similar role
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
- Problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent writing and interviewing skills
- Great attention to detail and positive attitude
- Excellent organizational, administration and time management skills