Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT Manager - Nigeria IHP
Project Overview and Role
Palladium seeks an ICT Manager for the five-year, USAID-funded Nigeria Integrated Health Program (IHP) – Task Order 7 – Federal Capital Territory (FCT). The goal of IHP is to contribute to state-level reductions in child and maternal morbidity and mortality and to increase the capacity of health systems (public and private) to sustainably support quality PHC services.
The purpose of Task Order 7 is to implement priority primary health interventions in the FCT state to strengthen the state local area council (LAC) and ward level health systems. The objectives of the program are a) strengthen systems supporting primary health care (PHC) services b) improve access to PHC service; and c) increase quality of PHC services. Strong engagement and collaboration with state government is expected throughout the program.
Task Order 7 will coordinate closely with other USAID activities and other development partner programs in the state. USAID will intentionally overlay this activity with other Mission programming to increase Government of Nigeria (GON) resources for PHC services, increase demand for PHC services, and improve access to essential commodities. The activity is expected to collaborate closely with those other implementing partners and will not undertake any activities already implemented by other USAID programs.
The key role of the ICT Manager is to provide ICT support and day-to-day management to the project to ensure effective and efficient operations. The role will interact with project employees and vendors supplying services to the project. The role will work closely with and be supported by the corporate IT team.
The role will report to the Director of Finance & Administration with the following reporting requirement:
- Regular updates with your line manager
- Weekly updates with the Palladium IT PoC
Under the direction of the Director of Finance and Administration, the ICT Manager will:
- Perform operational administration and management of server, LAN, telephone and backup infrastructure;
- Maintain and manage the IT security services including systems access, virus protection, software and windows updates, firewall and remote access systems;
- Monitor IT services and systems using provided monitoring tools to ensure that they are working at optimal levels;
- Maintain the operational aspects of the disaster recovery plan including effective data backups, testing, storage and system restoration;
- Negotiate contracts and maintain vendor relationships for computer, network and telecommunications products and services;
- Provides support to the M&E Advisor on HRIS databases.
- Support Program on social media security platforms for program implementation and security.
- Develop strategies and ideas to cater for growth and capacity within the region;
- Maintain the IT&T documentation set ensuring that it contains effective documentation and is kept current at all times;
- Maintain the IT asset, licensing, contract and contact registers.
- Provide Level 1 - 3 IT support – including but not limited to computers, printers, scanners, server, networking, SharePoint Online and conferencing equipment;
- Support the procurement and deployment of IT equipment and services in accordance with the corporate standards;
- Proactively participate in the effective use and promotion of the IT ticketing system via effectively recording, analyzing, prioritizing, tracking and actioning support cases;
- Assist in the enrollment of Project staff on relevant IT systems;
- Manage the repair and replacement of IT equipment including any warranty or insurance claims;
- Provide training to staff on applications, equipment and IT related processes;
- Provide out of hours support as required.