Paystack, Nigeria’s leading Online Payment gateway is hiring for various positions. Paystack currently processes over over $10 million for over 9,000 Merchants, including MTN, Taxify, Domino’s Pizza, Smile Communications, Opera, God is Good Motors, Axa Mansard Insurance, and many others.
Paystack offers some interesting perks that might interest you. They are: Competitive Salary, Full Medical Coverage, New MacBook Pro, Catered Lunch, Housing Support , Smart and kind colleagues who’re invested in your growth.
About the Industry Analyst Role
- As the Industry Analyst, you’ll help Paystack merchants better understand the online payments landscape within their industry, and provide them with the insights they need to solve their toughest problems.
- Beyond our high-performing payments gateway, Paystack provides value to our merchants in multiple ways.
- One way is by helping them understand how technology and online payments can help them thrive in a fast-moving competitive landscape.
- Paystack is one of Nigeria’s largest payments gateways, processing between 15% to 20% of all online payments in Africa’s largest market, which gives us a wealth of insight into online payment trends in different sectors.
- You’ll dive into the data and share what you learn as deeply-researched reports, executive briefings, bite-sized explainers in video and audio, and one-on-one consulting sessions.
- To succeed in this role, you must possess a management consultant’s ability to gather and analyze data, and a digital marketer’s intuitive sense of how to distill insight into stories that resonate with various audiences.
- Knowledge is power, and as we prepare for a period of accelerated growth, we’re looking to you to give Paystack merchants a competitive edge by helping them understand how to better leverage online payments in their sector.
- And you’ll do all this while working extremely closely with a tight-knit team of creative problem solvers who’ll value you, give you the opportunity to meet high expectations, and who’ll actively create a supportive, nurturing space within which to accelerate your career.
- This is a full-time role is based in Paystack’s headquarters in Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria and you’ll report directly to the Head of Growth.
What You'll Be Doing
As the Industry Analyst, you will:
- own the editorial calendar of different types of analyses about payments trends in different industries. Formats will include quarterly reports, email briefs, and more
- provide one-on-one consultations to Paystack merchants about industry trends
- closely analyse Paystack’s transaction data and communicate what you learn in a compelling narrative
- research business sectors to understand major players, headwinds, the regulatory landscape and emerging opportunities
- coordinate closely with the key merchant relationship management and sales team to leverage your insight into new leads, or deeper relationships with existing merchants
- cultivate relationships with trade press in various sectors
- represent Paystack at trade shows and exhibitions