Requirements and Responsibilities
- A good Honours degree in the Arts or Social Sciences preferably, Mass Communication, Public Relations or English from a reputable university. A postgraduate degree and membership of professional bodies will be an advantage.
- Interested candidates, who must have at least 3 years cognate experience in corporate public relations practice, are also expected to possess the following abilities:
- Advise management on public relations, digital media, digital marketing opportunities and strategies.
- Write, edit and produce newsletters, magazines, reports, brochures and other institutional documents.
- Initiate and coordinate the design, development and Implementation of digital marketing activities.
- Relate effectively with internal and external Stakeholders.
- Manage corporate events.
- Planning PR, marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Monitoring the pubilc and media, and sharing periodic reports.
- Arranging and representing the University at events like press launches, news conference, exhibitions, open days and sponsorship.
- Developing good working relationships with the media.
- Arranging for advertising or promotional items to be produced and disseminated.
- Public speaking at presentations, conferences or radio and TV interviews.
- The candidate will also engage with local communities on collaborative programmes.
Application Closing Date
4th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Ten (10) copies of their Applications and CV with full documentation including passport photograph and photocopies of Certificates and Awards. All documents shall bear the position applied for at the "Top Left Hand Corner" of the package, addressed and sent to:
P.M.B. 21238, Imota,
P.M.B 1, Ikeja,
Note: Candidates must request their referees to forward references on them in a sealed envelope marked ‘Referee Report” with the name of the candidate underneath directly to the Registrar.