Sterling Bank Plc "Your one-customer bank" is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks - Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa - as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
Job Title: Information Risk Management Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 3 years
Job Field: ICT / Computer
- Responsible for implementing security controls on Bank’s information system (or inherited system) and ensuring consistency over time considering the inevitable changes that may occur.
- Conduct comprehensive security risk assessments covering the design, implementation and operation of the Bank's key network and hardware devices to ensure all key risks are identified/assessed and appropriate controls recommended and implemented in line with best practice
- Investigate reported security incidents involving the enterprise network and IT infrastructure
- Ensure the implementation of security controls and processes that will safeguard the availability and integrity of the Bank's network and hardware resources and support the confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Conduct performance review of Service Level Maintenance and Support agreements with IT vendors and Telecoms providers.
- Ensure accurate inventory of the Bank's hardware and network resources and coordination of hardware and network upgrades
- Develop appropriate framework to monitor the security of the Bank’s cloud infrastructure.
- Ensure that the Bank is up to date with IT regulatory requirements like ISO 27001, PCIDSS etc.
- Identify proactively risks that could undermine the confidentiality Integrity and availability of the Bank’s IT Systems and Network Infrastructure.