Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN) is a fast growing Software company with a vision to build an enduring organization with an ecosystem of value creators- while delivering high impact technology solutions for emerging markets through a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation. At VGN we wage war against the average, go beyond the ordinary to explore limitless opportunities; breaking the norms and aggressively pursuing success through- Relentless Hard-work, Pursuit of excellence, calculated risk taking and a hunger for knowledge and we have a lot of fun at it!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Security Analyst
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- The Information Security Analyst will be responsible for keeping data safe and assets protected across the organization by monitoring, reporting, and addressing actual and potential information security issues.
Principal Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Monitor computer networks for security issues.
- Investigate security breaches and other cybersecurity incidents.
- Install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and data encryption programs
- Document security breaches and assess the damage they cause.
- Work with security team to perform tests and uncover server & network vulnerabilities.
- Fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain high-security standards.
- Stay current on IT security trends and news.
- Develop company-wide best practices for IT security.
- Perform penetration testing.
- Help colleagues install security software and understand information security management.
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management.
- Stay up-to-date on information technology trends and security standards.
- Educate developers on secure coding practices.
- Participate in enterprise phishing simulation test.