EDLP Nigeria Limited is Nigeria’s first discount supermarket and retail chain that is being created by Nigerians, specifically for the Nigerian retail market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology (IT) Administrator/Support & System Analyst
Summary of the Role
- The Information Technology (IT) Administrator/Support & System Analyst takes care of the aspects of communication equipment and computer systems which includes installation, service, upgrades and maintenance. The ITASSA role is to ensure proper computer operations so that end-users can accomplish organizational tasks. This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting and actively resolving end-user help requests. The (IT) Specialist must be knowledgeable in IT networks and computer support.
- Problem resolution may require the IT Administrator/Support & System Analyst to give hands-on help at the desktop level as well as train, solve, offer advice and guidance. The position requires servicing the various building locations as well as lifting and moving computer and communications equipment into place.
- He/she specializes in analyzing and designing different techniques to solve system problems using information technology and is responsible for proffering solutions to issues that have been registered as frequently occurring issues by researching on best practices.
- The ITASSA provides end-user support and troubleshooting for office personnel and works with the Head of ICT on the implementation of new technologies.
- The ITASSA also plays a role in coordinating field installations and upgrade initiatives, including assisting the Head of ICT in facilitating field activities such as upgrading systems with the latest versions of software, the rollout of new hardware and field training after intensive tests on a test environment.
- The ITASSA is responsible for preparing and submitting comprehensive feasibility studies including detailed documentation of procedure and personnel utilization with recommendations identifying specific computer application areas.
- The ITASSA performs any other duties as required.
- He/She can perform his duties from a central location or on location. The IT Administrator/Support & System Analyst reports to the Head of ICT.