Bemil Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1978.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology (IT) Officer
- Is responsible for the smooth running of all computer and network systems and ensuring users get maximum benefits from them.
- Evaluates the needs of the company and choosing the most suitable software, hardware and other IT requirements.
- Provides troubleshooting solutions.
- Ensures the smooth functioning of all IT infrastructures such as servers and network connections.
- Ensures security of the physical and virtual components of Information Technology such as security of the server rooms and installing virus protections and firewalls.
- Organizes data, stores them securely and creates backups.
- Installs and configures computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitors and maintains computer systems and networks.
- Takes staff through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Troubleshoots system and network problems and diagnoses and solves hardware or software faults.
- Setting up new users' accounts, profiles and dealing with password issues.
- Liaises with Internet Service Providers and other vendors.
- Carries out preventive and corrective system maintenance.
- Updates and maintains company website.
- Ensures strict compliance with the Company's Policies & Procedures.
- Updates social media accounts on a scheduled basis
- Other duties as required in line with your skills, experience and role.