We are one of the flagship companies in Nigeria's downstream petroleum industry. We require vibrant, resourceful and innovative individuals to strengthen our teams in the capacity below:
Job Title: Information Technology Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
- The candidates will have responsibility for managing the company’s IT function to ensure that IT fully supports business objectives and the company derives a maximum return on its IT investment.
- Candidates will manage information technology and computer systems, plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
- He /She will design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures.
- Ensures security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Candidates must preserve assets, information security and control structures, handles annual budget and ensure-cost effectiveness.
- He / She must be able to develop Service Level Agreements for service providers, determine performance targets for IT personnel and assist in selecting IT Service Providers.