De Santiago Milan Hotel and Suites is a top-class Luxury hotel with elegant and glamour. Starting from the lobby of the hotel to the elegantly finished rooms, the interior provide a comfortable and unmatched experience. Our hotel is primed for corporate, business and leisure travelers, offering superior services and excellent facilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology Officer
Core purpose of the Job
- To effectively monitor and maintain computer systems and network, install and configure computer systems, diagnose hardware and software faults, solve technical and application problems of staff.
- The Information Technology officer’s goal is to maintain the smooth running of operating systems within the organization and ensure users get maximum benefits from them.
- Computer Networking
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems, applications, printers and scanners.
- Support applications for accounting unit.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Prompt response to system, network breakdown.
- Helpdesk Support / Hardware / Software Maintenance
- Support CCTV maintenance.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems; diagnosing and solving hardware / software faults
- Setting up new mail accounts and profiles.
- Resolving mail account and password related issues.
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs.
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
- Talking staff through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help determine issues / set up systems or resolve issues.
- Obtaining replacement or specialist components, fixtures or fittings.
- Maintaining records of software licenses.
- Managing supplies of equipment.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.