The Nigerian Institute of Advanced Legal Studies is Nigeria’s apex Institution for research and advanced studies in law. It was a brainchild of the legal academic community established in March 1979.
The Institute Librarian is responsible:
- To the Director General for the day to day administration and coordination of the institute's library
- For providing academic leadership in initiating and leading general research work
- For initiating and generating list of required titles for acquisition; and
- For the development or utilization of relevant software for the operation of the library.
Tenure & Salary
- The tenure of office is for a single term of 5 (Five) years.
- The remuneration of the Institute Secretary shall be a consolidated salary, as applicable in the case of a Registrar of a Nigerien Federal University.