SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Instrumentation Technician, Energy & Fluids
Reference Number: SAB-506
Location: Ilesa, Osun
- Opportunity exists for a highly skilled Instrumentation Technician, Energy & Fluids.
- The Successful candidate will perform optimisation /modifications of process control systems.
- He/she will also Support the installation of process control systems
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interpret process description specifications and conduct modifications /optimizations of process control software as per specifications and software standards. Identify process control software deviations and resolve or recommend solutions.
- Support the process control software change management process.
- Maintain process control software integrity and security.
- Support the development of and upgrade preventative maintenance procedures for process control systems.
- Identify and resolve equipment malfunctions, working with manufacturers and field representatives as necessary to procure replacement parts.
- Maintain working knowledge of new technology instrumentation, software, etc., through reading and/or attending conferences, workshops or other training.
- Provide engineering/projects support and recommendations for new and existing equipment with regards to installation, upgrades and enhancement.
- Troubleshoot Brewing, Packaging and Utilities process control systems.