Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client, an inbound logistics service provider in Sub Saharan Africa. Due to internal expansion, they are looking to fill in the position below:
Job Title: Insurance Manager
Overall Purpose of Job
- Insurance Manager oversees the insurance value chain within the organization-the insurance cover for general cargo, goods-in-transit, marine insurance, etc. and will manage the relationships with clients and insurance companies.
- Building and maintaining business relationships with clients
- Scheduling and attending meetings
- Discussing and assessing clients' current and future insurance needs
- Researching insurance policies and products
- Negotiating policy terms and costs with insurance providers
- Keeping detailed computer records
- Preparing reports for insurance underwriters
- Advising clients on making claims on their policies
- Renewing or amending existing policies for clients, if required.
- Undertaking general administrative duties
- Adhere to legal requirements, industry regulations and customer quality standards set by the company.
- Sales and marketing services