Jhpiego, an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University is a global leader in improving healthcare services for women and their families.
We hereby invites applications from highly resourceful, experienced and dynamic professionals for the position below:
Job Title: Integrated Primary Health Care Advisor
Locations: Ebonyi and FCT
Reports to: State Technical Director
Supervisees Integrated Supportive Supervision/ Quality Improvement Coordinators
Slot: 2 Openings each per state
- In collaboration with some of it's partners: Palladium, PharmAccess and many others will be implementing a USAID funded Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts called the Integrated Health Project (IHP) aims to implement priority primary health interventions in Kebbi, Bauchi, Sokoto, Ebonyi and FCT to strengthen the states-, LGAs-, and ward-level health system as well as strengthen engagement with the states government.
- The objectives of the program are to:
- Strengthen systems supporting primary health care services;
- Improve access to primary healthcare services; and,
- Increase quality of primary health care services.
- The IHP goal is to contribute to state-level reductions in child and maternal morbidity and mortality and to increase the capacity of health systems (public and private) to sustainably support quality primary health care (PHC) services.
- The project will operate over a 5-year period.
- The IHP Integrated Primary Health Care Advisors provide technical guidance on and oversight of integrated primary health service activities, including capacity building at state, local government health authority (LGHA), facility, and community levels;
- Providing expert technical assistance in integrated service delivery in the areas of reproductive, maternal, newborn and child health plus nutrition and malaria (RMNCH + N and malaria), with a focus on enhancing service delivery within a stronger, more sustainable health system.