Jhpiego, an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University is a global leader in improving healthcare services for women and their families.
We hereby invites applications from highly resourceful, experienced and dynamic professionals for the position below:
Job Title: Integrated Supportive Supervision/Quality Improvement Coordinator
Locations: Ebonyi and FCT
Reports To: Integrated Primary Health care Advisor
Slot: 6 Openings in each States
- In collaboration with some of it's partners: Palladium, PharmAccess and many others will be implementing a USAID funded Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts called the Integrated Health Project (IHP) aims to implement priority primary health interventions in Kebbi, Bauchi, Sokoto, Ebonyi and FCT to strengthen the states-, LGAs-, and ward-level health system as well as strengthen engagement with the states government.
- The objectives of the program are to:
- Strengthen systems supporting primary health care services;
- Improve access to primary healthcare services; and,
- Increase quality of primary health care services.
- The IHP goal is to contribute to state-level reductions in child and maternal morbidity and mortality and to increase the capacity of health systems (public and private) to sustainably support quality primary health care (PHC) services.
- The project will operate over a 5-year period.
- The ISS/QI Coordinator must be experienced professional in the field of health systems strengthen, have experience with quality assurance and improvement approaches, and have project management experience in public health programs.
- The Coordinator must be intimately familiar with the context in Nigeria and have in-country experience with USAID programs.