· Degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture;
· Experience with design tools such as AutoCAD, Sketch-Up and Revit.
· Can create 3D drawings and design with 3D softwares
· Researching and gathering information and photographs relating to the project
· Producing 'sample' or 'mood' boards for presentation to clients
· Sourcing products, e.g. fittings, furniture, lighting, finishes, decoration and dressing, and providing samples for clients
· Preparing detailed working drawings, designs, plans, models and schemes, often using computer-aided design (CAD) software
· Contract out services to other vendors, including painting and carpeting, curtains, tiling, etc.
· Supervise vendors and assistants who carry out your plans and perform administrative tasks
· A strong creative background with the ability to manage multiple projects and customers.
· Experience with 2D and 3D space planning.
· Experience with color pallet selections and textiles.
· Ability to meet deadlines.
· Color Balancing Skills
· Commitment to Client Services
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Familiarity with Codes
· Good problem solving Skills
· Knowledge of Fabrics
· Knowledge of Styles and Trends
· Sense of Creativity
· Honesty and integrity