eHealth Africa designs and implements data-driven solutions and technologies to improve health systems for and with local communities. eHA’s technology works in low connectivity settings, and smartly uses data to drive decision-making by local governments and partner agencies to get optimum results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern, Grant and Contracts
Purpose of the Position
- The Intern, Grants & Contract will work with and be supervised by the Manager, Grants & Contract. The role is to support the Supervisor in all aspects of assigned grant portfolio throughout all stages of project development, implementation, and closure.
What you’ll Do
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist the supervisor in the management of timelines and donor reporting requirements for individual grant activities by maintaining internal trackers, such as the grant status and closing trackers.
- Assist in ensuring compliance with donor and organizational policies, procedures and regulations, throughout activity implementation.
- Assist with monitoring project, progress against the approved project implementation timeline; identify delays and work closely with relevant units to ensure projects stay on track.
- Assist with coordinating with staff in all departments to complete assigned tasks; engage in regular coordination with relevant units to quickly resolve implementation issues.
- Assist with coordinating with other units to ensure effective and efficient workflow throughout all stages of activity development, implementation and closure.
- Assist by helping to track performance indicators and milestones deliverables for successful program implementation.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.