eHealth Africa designs and implements data-driven solutions and technologies to improve health systems for and with local communities. eHA’s technology works in low connectivity settings and uses data to drive decision-making by local governments and partner agencies to get optimum results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern, Housing Officer
Purpose of the position
- The Intern, Housing will work with and be supervised by the Senior Associate Housing. The role is to support the Supervisor on all aspects of assigned housing maintenance, Housekeeping, Generator Maintenance, Power supply, vending and operational duties in all stages.
What you’ll do
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned.
- Oversees household staff this involves training, assigning tasks and providing supervision for all domestic staff.
- Communicates house or resident changes to staff, and other relevant stakeholders. Involves residents at all time in decision making about activity, lifestyle, and matters in the home which may affect them. E.g. the use of insecticides (bug spray) or automatic air fresheners, brand preference, etc.
- Responsible for household purchases. Provides support for personal errands such as shopping for food, supplies and other requested items for the household residents.
- Assigns and monitors completion of daily chores and housekeeping duties. Supervises cleaning staff to ensure the cleanliness of the residence while maintaining a hospitable, safe and pleasant living environment for residents.
- Communicate finding and facilitates knowledge dissemination and exchange among various interested parties.
- Produce written reports and white papers to share knowledge and results from Information received.
- Research into new areas that will address the efficiency and effectiveness of the Housing Scheme in eHA.
- Any other tasks assigned by Management.