Lily hospitals Limited, established since 1986 remains one of the foremost hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON). We are also consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics.
We are also consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics; currently running residency training programs in family medicine and radiology. Lily Hospitals is also involved in housemanship training, internship training in Pharmacy and Radiology. We have multiple locations in Benin, Warri, Okuokoko etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern Pharmacist
Location: Warri, Delta
Type: Full Time
- The Intern Pharmacist is responsible for providing competent patient-centered care that addresses health needs in relation to drugs.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
- Counsel patients’ on the use of their drugs
- Carry out drug compounding/extemporaneous preparations as prescribed by the Doctors after due consultation with the Senior Pharmacist
- Collating data for weekly reports
- Must review investigations to show evidence based medicine practice