Lily Hospitals Limited, established since 1986 remains one of the foremost hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON). We are also consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics.
We are also consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics; currently running residency training programs in family medicine and radiology. Lily Hospitals is also involved in housemanship training, internship training in Pharmacy and Radiology. We have multiple locations in Benin, Warri, Okuokoko etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern Radiographer
Locations: Benin, Edo and Warri, Delta
Type: Full Time
- The Intern Radiographer is responsible for providing patient-centered care that addresses health needs of our patients
Key Result Areas (KRA)
- Assisting in scheduling patient's appointment with the radiologist.
- Manage patient's records.
- Assist the Radiographers to process images and maintain proper inventory of supplies
- Collate data for weekly reports