eHealth Africa designs and implements data-driven solutions and technologies to improve health systems for and with local communities. eHA’s technology works in low connectivity settings and uses data to drive decision-making by local governments and partner agencies to get optimum results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern, UI/UX Designer
Purpose of the Position
- The intern, UI/UX is responsible for gathering and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with product developers.
- S/he will be responsible for illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- S/he will design high fidelity mockups and user interface elements to be used in final production while under the supervision of a senior UI/UX Designer.
What you'll do:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned.
- Design web, desktop and mobile applications that deliver consistently engaging and delightful experiences that are simple to use and elegant.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites/applications function and look like
- Create original graphics designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
- Present the user interface visually so information is easy to read, understand and find.
- Exceptionally effective communicator with the design team, product management team, and software engineers capable of thriving with remote and on-premises dynamics.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced iterative lean design environment.
- Create a product style guideline and lead visual consistency