Rovedana Limited is a business process outsourcing company delivering bespoke service to her clients based on identified needs. Our offerings include HR Outsourcing, Bookkeeping and Accounting Services and Health Insurance, IT Outsourcing.
We continuously innovate and deploy workable solutions to solve our clients’ challenges, leveraging on our core staff competencies and efficient service delivery. At rovedana, every client engagement is unique as we analyze clients’ needs and develop cost-effective solutions to support their businesses in order to achieve their corporate objective whether as an MSME or a multinational.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Planning and performing operational and financial audits
- Identifying business process risks
- Developing testing methodologies to evaluate the adequacy of controls
- Documenting the results of the evaluations and Recommend corrective action and suggest improvement.
- Developing recommendations and reports based on audits and presenting these ideas to senior management.
- Planning and allocating resources and individuals in accordance with skills and schedules
- Accountable for the development and coordination of the bank’s internal auditing activities.
- Develop and implement internal auditing policies, procedures, and programs.
- Review of accounting procedures.
- Survey functions and activities in assigned areas to determine the nature of operations, and adequacy of the system of control to achieve established objectives.
- Supervise or conduct independent audits of bank records and activities, and prepare varied analyses of the departments and branches for management.
- Supervise, conduct, and report on the testing and adequacy of the bank’s internal controls over financial reporting.
- Investigate and determine causes of irregularities, and errors.
- Advise top management and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors on audit, and internal control matters.