Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) - Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria's largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Job Title: Internal Audit Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 years max
Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit Graduate Jobs
Reporting To: Audit Supervisor
- This role will be responsible for assisting the Audit Supervisor in day to day operations related to technical, commercial, and financial audits
- Assist and coordinate various departments/agencies, making available relevant records for the purpose of carrying out technical, commercial, or financial audits.
- In collaboration with the process/business owners, perform risk assessments in line with the risk management framework to aid planning of the audit procedures.
- Developing audit/work programmes based on the result of the risk assessment prior to commencement of the audits.
- Carry out technical, financial, and commercial audits in IE and prepare quality audit reports.
- Follow up on highlighted observations on all audit reports.
- Carry out investigation into the infractions and other incidents and issue quality reports for decision making and following up to ensure implementation of recommendations.
- Perform specialized reviews, issue quality reports and follow up to ensure implementation.
- Record keeping of audit reports and all key communication with other departments.
- Perform other duties as requested by Head, Internal Audit Department, Team Leader Audit and Team Member Audit