Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading non-governmental public health organisations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
Job Title : Internal Audit Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 5 years
Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
Job-role: The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Review financial activities of the project to ensure compliance to contract terms, donor rules and regulations.
- S/He will audit field offices to ensure compliance to policies and complete documentation relating to the donor policies.
- S/He will conduct a semi-annual review of operations to ensure compliance with policies and procedures as per SFH and donor rules on financial reporting, procurement, payroll, etc.
- S/He will assist in the mid-year and annual stock count and fixed asset count.
- S/He will investigate any fraud-related issues.