Synapse Services is a "Center for Psychological Medicine", that specializes in the provision of psychological and counselling services, Inpatient and Outpatient Mental Health and rehabilitation services.
We retain the services of a robust mixture of local and internationally trained staff that provide excellent, client focused services to treat all forms of disorders related to your mental health.
We are urgently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit Officer
To assist the Head of Audit carry out the following tasks:
- Assessing risk factors to identify high risk areas within the organization.
- Contributing to the formulation of Audit policies and procedures in accordance with generally accepted audit principles and standards
- Conducting regular reviews of operational and accounting systems and practices to identify weaknesses and make suitable recommendations for improvement.
- Ensuring reliability and sufficiency of the financial and management information generated by and furnished for the use of the Company
- Undertaking special assignments as may be required by Management
- Conducting pre-audit of transactions in order to ensure the authenticity of these transactions and their compliance with established procedures
- Ensuring that post audit action plans are implemented and adhered to by relevant personnel.
- Conducting special investigations based on available information to resolve procedure and financial breaches in internal systems
- Evaluating the state of internal control arrangements in the company; and makes recommendations to assure management of their continued adequacy and appropriateness.
- Evaluating, reviewing and improving the internal control, accounting systems and organization procedures to determine that they are properly designed, functioning and regularly updated.
- Maintaining contacts and interaction with External Auditors, Tax Authorities and other Financial Consultants of the company.
- Timely submission of periodic reports as assigned
- Faithfully discharging all duties according to laid down standard operating procedures (SOP’s) to ensure smooth running of the business
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management and quarterly Board reports