First Ally is a wholly indigenous Financial Services firm. Focus is on providing top notch advisory & investment services to individuals and organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
- Our company is searching for a motivated and experienced Internal Control and Compliance Officer to guarantee that our business processes and transactions follow all relevant legal and internal guidelines.
- The ideal candidate will be professional, highly-analytical, and possess excellent written, mathematical and verbal communication skills. To prosper in this role, you should be fluent in risk management and our industry’s principles.
- Implement and manage an effective legal compliance program.
- Develop and review company policies.
- Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
- Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risk.
- Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
- Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
- Resolve employee concerns about legal compliance.
- Monitoring compliance to company’s policies and procedures for operational activities.
- Ensures operational efficiency is achieved and improved upon.
- Conducting review of transactions by assessing risk and compliance with financial regulations.
- responsible for enforcing the internal control policies of the firm and monitoring of compliance with the policies and regulatory compliance at Branches of the Bank