Job Title: Internal Auditor- Ibadan, Nigeria-1900068I
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Independent financial steering and reporting of all project related costs.
- Complete control across the business value chain.
- Developing, planning, monitoring, forecasting and regular reporting of cost and performance KPIs.
- Setting up and managing processes in the area of financial controlling & reporting and relevant reporting tools.
- Supporting the General Manager/Head of Finance for the preparation of financial analyses, ad hoc risk analysis and management reports, while actively contributing with ideas to improve cost effectiveness.
- Supporting the General Manager/ Head of Finance to ensure timely completion of key project milestones.
- Controls the processes in commercial and Financial controlling & ensures they are in line with execution standard or implements /executes the processes the right way by taking charge.