Cummins is a global power leader that designs, manufactures, sells and services diesel engines and related technology around the world.
We at Cummins West Africa are a reliable provider of power generation systems, components and services in standby power, distributed power generation, as well as auxiliary power in mobile applications to meet the needs of a diversified customer base.
We take pride in distribution and installation of, generators, filters and related products that serve the varied needs of our customers
Job Title: Internal Controls Analyst -190004QL
Primary Location: Nigeria-Lagos-Lagos-Island-Nigeria, Lagos, 8 Ijora Causeway
Global Position Profiles Function: Comp Class: Internal Controls Analyst Finance CC01
- Responsible for assisting in reviews of business processes and internal controls for a business segment, region, distributor or plant.
- Assists in execution of annual control plan.
- Reviews and tests financial and operational internal controls to evaluate the effectiveness of the internal control environment.
- Understands business processes to identify risks and opportunities for improvement in safeguarding company assets and business operations.
- Prepares and reviews internal control documentation (i.e. process maps, flowcharts, control matrices) to ensure documentation is current and in accordance with company requirements.
- Participates in process improvement initiatives to enhance accounting and internal control systems.