Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
Ref Id: 803111
Location: Nigeria -Lagos
Job Type: Full time
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
- The Inventory Officer RM WH is key to accurate material stocks and consumption at the mill shop floor and in the SAP R/3 system. The main purpose is to ensure that system stocks of materials and finishing supplies are fully aligned to physical stocks in the mill.
- To ensure this is the case, the main responsibility of the Inventory Officer RM WH is to declare finished products in a timely manner, check and solve back-flushing errors and analyze system consumption vs actual consumption (via regular stock counts) to track BOM in-accuracies and to drive accurate product costing.
- As part of capturing actual production volumes and material consumption the Inventory Officer RM WH also has to enter machine hours into SAP provided by Operations
- The Inventory Officer RM WH also has to ensure that materials required for production are called off from the warehouse (4961) in a time for production via STO in R/3 (4960- production plant)
- Declares production in a timely manner based on information provided from operations
- Reviews back-flushing error report (COGI) daily and solves errors in report (in collaboration with planning / operations / finance)
- Does frequent material stock counts at shop floor and adjusts system stocks to match actual stocks
- Reviews & analyses count differences and shares outcomes with Mill planning and operations to drive data & BOM accuracy
?Machine hour recording:
- Enters machine hours provided by Operations into SAP
- Material Supply to operations:
- Calls of raw materials,& finishing supplies form from Warehouse (Lagos DC) 4961 via STO in SAP to (Lagos Diaper Plant 4960)
- Returns materials back to the warehouse(4961) via an STO in SAP from Diaper plant (4960)
R/3 once a week (once a day)