Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities) was incorporated in January 2006. Our primary focus is to provide Facility Management Services, Project Management and Real Estate Development Consultancy, and Training services support to corporate organisations and private investors with major Real Estate assets. We pride ourselves in the delivery of high quality professional services which ensure minimum total life cycle cost of assets to their owners.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Investment Research Analyst
- The investment research analyst provides research and information to help the Alpha Mead Capital Managing Director make decisions about capital sources, strategy, approach and investments.
- The analyst will also provide information to in-house fund and portfolio managers as the need arises. The information provided ensures funds and investment portfolios are well managed and that potential investment opportunities are highlighted.
- Will also evaluate companies and assist in capital raising process, and supplying current information to closing finance deals.
- The job holder is responsible for sourcing current and up to date investment information that’s relevant to our stakeholders both internal and external.
- Essentially, they provide an insight on economic trends and evaluate investment potential.
- Conduct strategic research and due diligence investigations on companies and industries by delving deeper into reading financial statements and market data;
- Research and discover potential investors from and for various industries, especially impact funding, healthcare, real estate, energy, infrastructure project financing
- Understand financial information, such as financial statements, company accounts and sector data. Will also need to access and understand wider business information such as relevant economic data and political events.
- Skilled at examining and interpreting data from different sources and understanding the impact this will have for investment decision making.
- Research set of companies in depth, analyze risk and offer financial advice in order to make informed recommendations to fund and portfolio divisions of Alpha Mead Capital.
- Prepare reports, models and forecasts analyze the financial details of past, present, and expected operations in order to identify development opportunities and areas where improvement is needed.
- Work with the MD to draw up long term and short term Investment/financial plans for the business
- Responsible for preparation of monthly Financial Outlook forecast
- Project analysis, appraisal of investment and new business opportunities, structuring of project finance transactions and development of business plans and models.
- Analyze and make recommendations regarding investment that will help in achieving the company's financial goals.
- Define possible risks and potential returns for investments.
- Assist the MD in the process of assessing the company's financial/business needs and strategies.
- Review potential acquisition, joint ventures, merges, projections and sales as might arise along the line in the business
- Assess business operations, financial structure & business capability/potential, market scenarios and company situation.
- Provide periodic reporting and analysis of sales, competition and key performance indicators.
- Assist the MD with the process to manage the entire budget process, planning and cash forecasting.
- Working in conjunction with the MD AMC on capital raising – debt and equity
- Investors’ relation – where possible, manage and attend to investors’ queries.
- Sound verbal and writing communication skill to relate with investors and stakeholders.
- Analyzing financial information relating to specific companies, e.g. company results, profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow statements to determine how an organisation is positioned to deliver for investors
- Keeping up to date with market developments, new investment products and all other areas that can affect the markets, e.g. movements in the economies of relevant countries and investor domains
- Monitoring the financial news using specialist media sources such as Bloomberg, Reuters;
- Critical business valuation, financial modelling and projection;
- Drafting and writing research reports for the MD, and other fund and portfolio managers or client use; meeting with and providing information to fund managers; this might include, summaries of research, investment ideas, key events from the proceeding day as well as key drivers for the day ahead;
- Making recommendations to fund managers, being able to position ideas and articulate to the fund manager about the risk or payoff for each recommendation;
- Ensuring that all compliance regulations are up to date.