Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IP Core Network Security Engineer
Designation: IP Network Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Monitoring of IP Transit, NLD , Metro , Core links , troubleshooting with vendors, escalation and follow ups
- To operate in an ISP core-network, includes multI vendor equipment and services to serve LTE & enterprise customers.
- To analyze / troubleshoot core network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput and latency.
- Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning.
- Troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor for faster resolution.
- Respond quickly to issues affecting the network environment to maintain high availability and uptime.
- Provides analysis and root cause diagnosis for any network / customer related issue to the involve parties and to maintain SLA.
- Expert level troubleshooting for malfunctions of network hardware, links, routing, customer related issues to maintain operational availability of core network and customers.
- Expert level understanding of Cisco and Huawei switches and routers, Network Caching appliances, Firewalls, LAN, WAN, IP sub-netting, VLAN, VTP, VSI, VPN, VRF, VRRP, ISIS, OSPF, BGP, MPLS, WCCP.
- Understanding of Cisco and Huawei Router / switch hardware configuration, role of each minor item in the chassis, repair and replacement procedures. Transceivers and fiber cables