DEDA Hospital is a leading Nigerian healthcare provision facility with a history of successful health outcomes for our clients. Started Operations in 2012, DeDa hospital is home to an array of experienced healthcare providers and administrators from across the world with a dedication to delivering optimal healthcare service, especially to women, children and families. For over 6 years, DeDa hospital has provided Abuja, Nigeria and the International world with high quality, compassionate healthcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Administrator
- The primary role of the IT Administrator is to oversee and maintain all aspects of the organisation’s computer infrastructure. This includes maintaining networks, servers and security programs and systems.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Perform troubleshooting to address any problems with computer systems, and assess viruses and potential threats to a company’s network.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, connection, printer and software issues.
- monitor the use of email, create and change passwords.
- Installation and maintenance of hardware and software.
- Maintains and utilizes technology for patient communications and records management.
- Consolidate, deploy and monitor back office servers and SAN storage, Windows domain infrastructure, directly supporting internal staff workstations and laptops.
- Reviews computer systems to ensure that all aspects are operating efficiently.
- Implement back up processes and assess systems for upgrades or replacement.
- Assess security programs and decide which is best for the company, and install and manage these systems, conduct updates, create passwords and run check for viruses and spyware.
- utilize effective backup systems and have in place data retrieval processes in the event of emergencies.
- Create support and guidance for users.
- Maintenance of IT business contacts.
- Administration and reporting.