ENYO Retail & Supply Limited is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria's fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
Job Title: IT Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 3 years
Job Field: ICT / Computer
- The role is responsible for driving the applications development and support capabilities of the IT department.
- The ideal candidate would support existing software solutions in the landscape to ensure zero downtimes, identify optimization opportunities, liaise with applicable third party development team and end users to ensure requirements are fully captured and executed efficiently. In addition we need an innovative individual that can leverage on diverse technologies to improve process inefficiencies.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure uptime and functionality of all software applications in the ENYO landscape.
- Work with end user department and business analyst to document functional requirements for the development of applications
- Code, document and implement project specifications programs according to requirements
- Test, code and perform unit test plan for programs assigned.
- Design and build prototypes and designs.
- Maintain and update software technical documents and procedures as applicable
- Use knowledge of technology to improve information flow and employee collaboration within the organization
- Collate feedback from user department on applications usage experience and optimize process to improve experience
- Onboard users on all relevant applications and provide technical support when required
- Create applications guidelines and manuals to guide application usage.
- Ensure quality of software developed leveraging on the latest technologies.
- Resolve all bugs and UX issues and in necessary situations, escalate to relevant third party developers for resolution within the minimum time possible.